Looking for Industrial Vinyl Flooring in Melbourne? Call Commercial Floors
For over 30 years, Commercial Floors has provided industrial vinyl flooring in Melbourne along with a range of other flooring solutions. Whether you need vinyl kitchen flooring in Melbourne or flooring for a school, hospital, office, or commercial space, we can help.
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring in Melbourne
With so many flooring options, why choose vinyl? Vinyl floors are one of the best choices a business can make for several reasons, such as:
- It’s easy to maintain. Vinyl flooring can withstand spills and humidity like a champ, making it perfect for kitchens, washrooms, and any high-traffic areas. It’s also extremely easy to clean and keep clean.
- It’s extremely durable. A good-quality vinyl floor will resist scuffs and scratches and won’t stain. It will keep looking great for years, even in busy areas.
- It’s comfortable underfoot. Vinyl doesn’t get hot in the sun like stone, nor does it get cold in the winter as tiles can; it maintains an even temperature and feels softer than other materials as well.
- It’s flexible. Vinyl flooring can be installed over any type of sub-floor and comes in a wide range of colours, textures, designs, and patterns.
Common Mistakes People make Regarding Vinyl Sheet Flooring in Melbourne
Because of the sheer number of flooring options available, it isn’t surprising that there are some common pitfalls when it comes to choosing and installing the right one in their commercial space. Ensure your happiness with your selection by avoiding these common mistakes.
- Choosing a floor without considering your unique needs. There is no one right type of flooring for everyone. For example, flooring that will experience heavy foot traffic (as most commercial flooring does) should be a durable and low-maintenance material.
- Choosing based on price alone. A new floor is an investment, and it’s one area where you get back what you invest. A low-quality floor may cost less upfront, but it will cost more in the long run in repairs and replacement.
- Not understanding what you’re buying. There are literally hundreds of different flooring products from which to choose. Learn everything you can about the material you’re considering so that you know what to expect and how to care for it over its lifespan.
Don’t worry about the possibility of making an expensive mistake – talk to your flooring professionals, explain your needs, and ask any questions you must to ensure you make an informed decision.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Vinyl Plank Flooring in Melbourne
Vinyl is one of the most versatile, affordable, and resilient choices you can make when it comes to your commercial floors. Here are some things to keep in mind when buying.
- Types of vinyl flooring. You can choose from vinyl plank flooring or vinyl sheet flooring; each has its own unique advantages, so talk with your flooring professional to learn more about which is right for you.
- Protecting your investment. Vinyl floors are exceptionally durable, but you can still maximise their lifespan by keeping them clean and protecting them from heavy furniture and prolonged direct sunlight.
- Choosing colours and patterns. In general, colours and patterns are applied to vinyl flooring in two ways: inlaid colour granules and printed patterns. Again, there are unique benefits associated with each, and the right choice depends on your needs.
At Commercial Floors, we can answer all your questions about commercial flooring solutions and help you make the best possible choice for your business.
Why Trust Commercial Floors Regarding Sheet Vinyl Flooring in Melbourne
Commercial Floors has been in business for over three decades and two generations. We serve a wide range of industries, focusing on schools, commercial fit-outs, corporate facilities, and gymnasiums. Regardless of your particular needs or budget, contact Commercial Floors for the right solution.