Commercial Floors installs Vinyl Floor Layers in Melbourne
At Commercial Floors we have two generations of flooring experience and are proud to offer vinyl floor layers in Melbourne. Vinyl flooring is the perfect option for floors that expect lots of foot traffic. They provide durability, easy maintenance and reduce noise.
Benefits of Luxury Vinyl Planks in Melbourne from Commercial Floors
Beyond their durability and noise reduction qualities, vinyl flooring can come in a broad range of patterns and colours, including lifelike wood grains. It is also less expensive than more temperamental flooring options such as traditional hardwood.
- When it comes to style, there is virtually no limit to the different looks and designs with vinyl flooring. It can be made to look like almost any variety of wood grain or other surfaces, making it easy to match it to your existing décor.
- Compared to other flooring options, vinyl is low maintenance and water-resistant. Cleaning it requires only a damp mop and a vinyl floor cleaner to remove stains. They are almost impervious to water, which makes them an excellent choice for areas that get more spills such as bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms.
- Vinyl floorings do not get cold in the winter compared to tile or wood and provide a softer surface, making walking on them more comfortable.
What Sets Commercial Floors Apart Regarding Vinyl Flooring Installation Contractors in Melbourne
With over 34 years of experience providing, installing, and maintaining flooring, including in some of Australia’s most prominent landmark buildings and residences, we have built a reputation for excellent customer service. Our installers handle all aspects of the installation process to remove as much stress as possible for you. We also offer a 24-hour emergency service and an after-hour service.
- Installing new flooring can be a stressful situation, and as such, we try to remove as much stress from it as possible. Our experienced installers will remove all furniture from the area before we remove your old flooring and install the new. Afterwards, they will place everything back to where it was. All you need to do is enjoy your new flooring.
- We understand that many businesses can’t shut their doors during business hours to have new flooring installed. We can work with you to provide after hour service, enabling you to remain open and get your floor installed overnight.
- We pride ourselves on our maintenance service, and the 24-hour emergency service is the cornerstone of this. If you have a flooring emergency or accident, we are available to fix the issue 24/7.
Trends about Vinyl Planking in Melbourne from Commercial Floors You Should Know
Vinyl flooring is relatively new compared to other types of flooring, having only been around since the 1930s, but it’s continuously evolving. Here are a few of the most recent trends:
- Most vinyl floors are smooth, but different textures are starting to trend, making your vinyl floors feel more like wood or other materials
- The variety of colours and patterns available are always increasing, making it easier to fit your décor.
- With new technology, vinyl flooring is better able to mimic the look of natural and man-made materials including wood, metals, marble and more.
Why Commercial Floors Vinyl Flooring in Melbourne Prices are cost-effective
Our experience in the flooring business better helps us to provide cost-effective flooring solutions. We have been providing commercial flooring since 1985, including schools and hospitals, so we know how to work within your budget to provide the best flooring possible. Vinyl flooring itself is less expensive than many other options as well as being easy to install further reducing the cost. If you’re interested in getting more information on our flooring options, including VTL in Melbourne, contact us today.